Who's She? She don't know!

 I feel that I'm not one, there are many selves within me, and each has its own abilities and disability. And I switch among these selves from time to time unknowingly, I have never chosen any of these selves but they are somehow present in my personality. Maybe they contain the reflection of my unseen life.

Sometimes I even feel like I'm not many, besides having many selves within the very reason for this is the similarity in the values and principles. 

 If the question is "Who am I ?" the answer is "I'm the most  truthful, sern, honest, kind and pure-hearted soul I know."

All the things related to this fragile life, the egoic one, (which loses its identity at times like it never existed) is a lie, an illusion we are identified with. But the reality, the truth which lies under this illusion is ultimate , penetrates through this layer of illusion to visualize the reality, the truth, the eternal.

I find myself running from who I am. Sometimes unknowingly and also sometimes intentionally.

I don't know why it is the way it is  but I have decided to keep going. 

   


THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON , LIFE IS NOT FOR GRANTED 

NOTHING IN THE  NATURE IS FOR WASTE 

EVERYTHING HAS ITS SIGNIFICANCE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREEDOM

How Google Has Made Students Life Easier?

शिवविवाह 🌼🌸💮