See you at the infinity ♾

 


Begin with irony. I could never be able to feel Her this much deep until We get apart forever. We both were ignorant just pretending to be fine … even if it wasn't!  This is our nature to always be indifferent. Compelled to keep back our true, wild, childish nature from the world. Just for the validation of judgmental society and surroundings. " She had always been obeying, but was it worth being like that?"

Life is simple but yet profound. The more you experience, the lesser you pretend to be in the charge of it. It is not all in your hands. But still, you have small choices that create big differences and effects. 

I LET HER GO, 

Cause I'm am unable to help (Isn't it Contrary)

She resists to refuse often reluctantly, 

accepts all the ways of others like her own never existed.

I am quite familiar with her unspoken speech 

Sure, I was never there whenever she needs 

But she knows me quite well, it was not intentional, And I was in grief

( See how eloquently I restrain myself)

Further, one last promise to you , will meet you again at INFINITY. 

Untill then stay calm, peaceful and joyous. 


>>>3 

To Didi 💮 

… The Pleasant Fragrance






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FREEDOM

How Google Has Made Students Life Easier?

शिवविवाह 🌼🌸💮